10 Sentences That Can Change The Way You View Life
Ever wondered how some people seem to easily move with dexterity and purpose at each turn in life? Well ever wondered how you too could achieve such freedom and happiness?
Well the truth is that Life throws a jab at us all, whether we wiold love to admit this or not, Life does come our way with pleasant and unpleasant experiences and knowing how to handle the rough experiences makes a lot of differences.
So if you easily suck up at life, know today that you don't always have to and that there is always a way out - it is in gathering emotional intelligence.
Without much, let me take you through some steps in building up emotional intelligence.
1. “People aren’t against you; they are for themselves.”
2. “Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.”
3. “You learn more from failure than from success; don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.”
4. “The most dangerous risk of all – The risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.”
5. “Go where you’re celebrated, not where you’re tolerated.”
6. “The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so you better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.”
7. “If you accept your limitations you go beyond them.”
8. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing.. that’s why we recommend it daily.”
9. “Everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.”
10. “Comfort is the enemy of achievement."