Baby accidentally burnt in Incubator abandoned by parents

Updated Tuesday 10 July 2018 21:20
Baby accidentally burnt in Incubator abandoned by parents
This baby is in need of help. He is currently in Moscow. Matvey suffered horrific injuries when an incubator malfunctioned and left him with 70% burns to his body. He suffered the burns aged just three days old when a medical lamp caught fire. Matvey's parents left him in the care of medics after seeing the burns he suffered and never came back.
Medical staff at the maternity hospital of Tula in Tula Oblast, Russia, provided urgent treatment in the days following the accident in November last year. "The baby doesn't give up. "He wants to live despite everything. "Not many adults would be able to endure the suffering he has. He suffers and hopes for our help.

Sharing is Lovely! You Can Comment Too! Just Scroll!

One Favour Please, Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel

467k

Join us on Facebook & Twitter

Article Posted 2 Months ago

What do you think about this? React and add comments below

Click Here To Hide More Posts Like This
Watch and Download Free Mobile Movies, Read entertainment news and reports, Download music and Upload your own For FREE. Submit Your Content to be published for you FREE! We thrive on user-submitted content! But we moderate!

Attention
We use cookies to serve you better. We have to let you know this in accordance with EU laws. You accept our terms and conditions by using this platform. Please Click on the OK button below to hide this message