Keep away oven cleaners from babies

Updated Wednesday 17 October 2018 9:3
Keep away oven cleaners from babies
Look at what drinking an oven cleaner did to this 1 year old boy named Elijah Mole. Within seconds, he was choking as his face burned up from the chemicals and he was rushed to hospital for emergency surgery to open his airway. His parents released shocking pictures of their son’s injuries urging others to be aware of dangers in their home to protect their children.

Sharing is Lovely! You Can Comment Too! Just Scroll!

One Favour Please, Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel

467k

Join us on Facebook & Twitter

Article Posted 27 Days ago

What do you think about this? React and add comments below

Click Here To Hide More Posts Like This
Watch and Download Free Mobile Movies, Read entertainment news and reports, Download music and Upload your own For FREE. Submit Your Content to be published for you FREE! We thrive on user-submitted content! But we moderate!

Attention
We use cookies to serve you better. We have to let you know this in accordance with EU laws. You accept our terms and conditions by using this platform. Please Click on the OK button below to hide this message