8 Easy Steps To Extract Coconut Oil Without Heating
Updated Friday 1 March 2019 13:20
Do you know how to extract coconut oil without heating it?, here is the 8 easy steps to take, although it's disadvantage is that it will not yield the much amount of oil, but it's ingredients can be very useful.
Did you know? You can comment on this post! Just scroll down
To make the coconut oil at home, you will need:
• A hammer
• A piece of thick fabric
• Meat grinder, blender or another device for grinding
• A large bowl or pan
Coconuts must be washed. Then make 2 holes and pour out all milk, we need only the pulp for cooking coconut oil.
1. Take coconut, wrap it in a cloth. Then break the coconut with the sharp side of the hammer. Open the cloth separating the pulp from the shell.
2. Cut the pulp into small pieces and put them in a blender. Then start grinding. The shallower the flesh is, the better. We put the coconut in a saucepan.
3. Coconut pulp is prepared now, so fill it with hot water. It is not necessary to bring it to boil; in fact, the boiling water kills part of the mineral properties of the oil. It is better to turn off the fire in a few seconds before the appearance of large air bubbles.
4. After the pulp is filled with hot water, put it in a cold place, for example, on the balcony. Or first, cool and then store it in the refrigerator.
5. As a result, you will get a whitish crust on the surface of the water and shavings. This is our oil. Now it must be removed and separated from the water and pulp.
6. To do this, take a spoon (special cooking spoon with holes is perfect for that) and remove oil from the surface, trying not to scoop water and shavings.
7. The oil crust, which we removed from the surface, must be to melt for percolation. This can be done in a water bath or in a microwave oven. Then filter the liquid through a small filter.
8. After the filtering, the jar with oil should be better cooled and put in the refrigerator.
If you use 6 coconuts for this recipe – you get 200 grams of coconut oil. Keep in mind that the coconuts are markedly different from each other. One is more ‘meaty’ and ‘fatty’, while others are drier. Naturally, the first one gives more oil. Therefore, choosing the coconuts in the store, give preference to heavier nuts, which when shaking make a loud sound of splashing milk inside.
his method is considered a waste-free production of coconut oil. Coconut shavings should be separated from the water and used in cooking or in cosmetology. For example, you can make a body scrub of it.
Article Posted 2 Months ago. You can post your own articles and it will be published for free. No Registration is required! But we review before publishing! Click here to get started
One Favour Please! Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Like us on Facebook, Follow on Twitter
React and Comment
If this violates your rights in any way, please report it here and it will be taken down within 24 hours.
Click Here To Hide More Posts Like This
Watch and Download Free Mobile Movies, Read entertainment news and reports, Download music and Upload your own For FREE. Submit Your Content to be published for you FREE! We thrive on user-submitted content! But we moderate!