Get it on Google Play

Photos: Boy has chopstick removed from brain after shoving it up his nose

Updated Monday 20 November 2023 13:20
Photos: Boy has chopstick removed from brain after shoving it up his nose
A 2 year old Chinese boy named Huang Zicheng had to have a chopstick removed from deep within his brain after he accidentally shoved it up his nose. The chopstick penetrated three inches into his brain and doctors who spent four hours carefully taking it out of the little boy's skull said if it had gone any further, it would have caused brain injury.

Thankfully, the chopstick did not damage any major nerves and arteries and Huang expected to make a full recovery. Continue...


Did you know? You can comment on this post! Just scroll down

Speaking about the incident, the father told a Chinese newspaper that he knew his child was in trouble when he screamed like he'd never screamed before 

"I turned around and was shocked to find that the long stick had gone into his head from his nose.”
The boy's parents rushed him to the hospital where the chopstick was removed

Article Posted 19 Days ago. You can post your own articles and it will be published for free. No Registration is required! But we review before publishing! Click here to get started

Love This? Share It!

One Favour Please! Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!


Cook Amazing Nigerian Dishes, Follow Adorable Kitchen YouTube Channel!


Like us on Facebook, Follow on Twitter

React and Comment

Click Here To Hide More Posts Like This

Watch and Download Free Mobile Movies, Read entertainment news and reports, Download music and Upload your own For FREE. Submit Your Content to be published for you FREE! We thrive on user-submitted content! But we moderate!

Get it on Google Play
We use cookies to serve you better. We have to let you know this in accordance with EU laws. You accept our terms and conditions by using this platform. Please Click on the OK button below to hide this message